Previously called Soma Skunk V+, this variety was renamed Buddha’s sister to suit her tendencies and advance her appeal to Amsterdam coffeeshops. What’s in a name? This sibling of Siddhartha is tall and lanky. In the cross with Afghani Hawaiian, she has a considerably increased yield, but less sweet taste than her other half, the Reclining Buddha. Buddha’s sister has a flavor like a tart cherry candy, and the scent is similarly tart rather than sweet. The buds have a slippery, silky feel, which means an abundance of greasy resin. As with all of Soma’s varieties, Buddha’s sister is medicinal quality cannabis, therapeutic for many conditions. The effect is powerful, creative and cerebral. A mostly indica variety, Buddha’s sister tends to make lots of side branches, so she is better to grow as a multi-branch plant instead of in a sea of green. She will still thrive using a sea of green method with some attentiveness. The more fluffy, loosely packed buds give this plant a resistance to mold while still delivering a pleasing yield.
All of our orders are shipped from here in the UK using our national mail carrier Royal Mail
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide except for the USA.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please check your local laws before ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any legal problems you might incur from imported a prohibited product
- If ordering from outside of the EU we recommend you use one of our stealth options to avoid problems with customs or foreign postal systems
- UK: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-7 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 2 weeks
- Rest of the World: 5-9 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 3 weeks
Read more about our shipping options here linked to shipping info page
GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES – CANNABIS SEEDS ARE LEGAL IN THE UK
We strongly advise against breaking the law! Inform yourself about the legality of Cannabis and cannabis seeds in your country before ordering any of these seeds!
Our seeds are sold as adult souvenirs for genetic preservation purposes only. All growing information is provided by breeders working in legal growing jurisdictions. For anyone outside of such places it is only provided for educational purposes
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws which apply to the possession and use of any items listed on our site. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order.
Read more about our terms and conditions
Payment methods and discounts
Direct payments – 10% discount on all orders
- Bank transfer or over the counter bank payment
- Postal order
- Money Order
- Cash or cheque
- Bitcoins (for more info on bitcoins)
Pay by VISA Debit or Credit card securely though the website – No discounts available
For more info on all of our payment methods visit the payment info page