Big Buddha cheese female seeds – free seeds with every pack purchased while stocks last
- Buy 5 female cheese seeds get 2 cheese female seeds extra free
- Buy 10 female cheese seeds get 5 cheese female seeds extra free
Cheese is a unique strain, until now, available as clone form only. Like many cannabis strains the history and origins of Cheese are somewhat confused and distorted. Cheese originated in 1988-89 as one unique female phenotype out of packet of Sensi Seeds Skunk No. 1 grown somewhere in the Chiltern Hills. This one plant produced impressively large buds and had a very distinctive cheesy odour. It was quickly cloned and named Cheese. Around 1995 a Cheese clone was passed on to Exodus, an alternative community living in Haze Hall on the edges of Luton. Exodus organised free parties, championed the legalisation of cannabis, grew cannabis themselves and protected each other from the law.
They also started CANABIS (Campaign Against Narcotic Abuse Because of Ignorance in Society). Because of all the people that passed through the Exodus community many clones were handed out to visitors and the strain continued to grow in notoriety. For many years Cheese has passed around an underground network of growers in the UK, helped by Exodus and others, until one clone came into the hands of the Big Buddha. The Big Buddha realised its importance and set about crossing the clone with a suitable father. This he found in a traditional landrace, pure-bred Afghani that a friend had brought back from Afghanistan during travels in that area. The result is a strain that takes 8 – 10 weeks to flower and is consistently a much better yielder than the original Cheese, and flavour and taste is well preserved. Appealing fruity fresh smell, uplifting effect, highly pungent hence its name!
All of our orders are shipped from here in the UK using our national mail carrier Royal Mail
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide except for the USA.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please check your local laws before ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any legal problems you might incur from imported a prohibited product
- If ordering from outside of the EU we recommend you use one of our stealth options to avoid problems with customs or foreign postal systems
- UK: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-7 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 2 weeks
- Rest of the World: 5-9 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 3 weeks
Read more about our shipping options here linked to shipping info page
GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES – CANNABIS SEEDS ARE LEGAL IN THE UK
We strongly advise against breaking the law! Inform yourself about the legality of Cannabis and cannabis seeds in your country before ordering any of these seeds!
Our seeds are sold as adult souvenirs for genetic preservation purposes only. All growing information is provided by breeders working in legal growing jurisdictions. For anyone outside of such places it is only provided for educational purposes
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws which apply to the possession and use of any items listed on our site. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order.
Read more about our terms and conditions
Payment methods and discounts
Direct payments – 10% discount on all orders
- Bank transfer or over the counter bank payment
- Postal order
- Money Order
- Cash or cheque
- Bitcoins (for more info on bitcoins)
Pay by VISA Debit or Credit card securely though the website – No discounts available
For more info on all of our payment methods visit the payment info page