0800 6127 420 9am - 4.30pm

uk
WOOCS 2.1.4

0 items | £ 0.00

Offers

Dinafem Free Seeds

dinafem free seeds

Buy any Dinafem seeds product to receive your free Moby Dick XXL female seeds.

Read More

Our Favourites

  • View Royal Queen Seeds Green Gelato feminised seeds Green Gelato feminised seeds From £ 13.99
  • View Shortstuff seeds Auto Purple Gorilla feminised Auto Purple Gorilla feminised From £ 32.49
  • View Shortstuff seeds Auto Gorilla Shizzle feminised Auto Gorilla Shizzle feminised From £ 32.49
  • View Fast Buds Seeds Blue Dream'matic Fast Buds Seeds Autofem Blue Dream’matic From £ 8.99

Moby Dick Feminised Seeds

From £ 26.99

SKU: DINAMD03

Moby Dick feminised from Dinafem seeds is a famous Sativa dominant cannabis strain which has very high levels of THC and a strong psychoactive effect. Dinafem created Moby Dick by crossing sativa and Indica strains from their collection of mother plants and the result is a mould resistant strain with pine like aromas and a very smooth taste.

Choose An Option...
3 seeds (£ 26.99)
5 seeds (£ 45.99)
10 Seeds (£ 90.99)

Moby Dick is the best known strain in the Dinafem catalogue; it is also one of the strongest. It is the result of crossing the best sativa and the best indica clones from Dinafem’s mother plants. Moby Dick is Dinafem’s most psychoactive strain with up to 21% THC and a higher than average THCV content. THCV is present in equatorial Sativa’s in response to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. It strengthens the effects of the THC. The low CBD concentration helps to make the effect psycho-actively intense and long-lasting. It produces great hunger and thirst and has been used successfully by those treating the secondary effects of chemotherapy and anorexia. There are two principal phenotypes for this hybrid; around 65% are likely to be dominant Sativa’s with the remaining 35% being smaller and faster plants. The sativa phenotype has a woody, pine-like aroma with the indica phenotype being noticeably sweeter. This strain needs a lot of light to grow to its full potential. It also prefers a pH not exceeding 6.5.Outdoors this strain can grow to produce large yields when grown under optimum conditions. It also has a good mould resistance inherited from its sativa genetics.

Pack Size

3 seeds, 5 seeds, 10 Seeds

Yield

High

CBD content

Unknown / Low

Grows

Greenhouse,Grows indoors,Grows outdoors

Sex

female

Flowering Type

Photoperiod

Genetics

Haze x White Widow

Variety

Indica / Sativa

Flowering Time

9-10 weeks

Shipping info

All of our orders are shipped from here in the UK using our national mail carrier Royal Mail

Where do we ship?

  • We ship worldwide except for the USA.
  • If you are ordering from outside of the UK please check your local laws before ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any legal problems you might incur from imported a prohibited product
  • If ordering from outside of the EU we recommend you use one of our stealth options to avoid problems with customs or foreign postal systems

Delivery Times

  • UK: 1-3 working days
  • Europe: 3-7 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 2 weeks
  • Rest of the World: 5-9 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 3 weeks

Read more about our shipping options here linked to shipping info page

Disclaimer

GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES – CANNABIS SEEDS ARE LEGAL IN THE UK

We strongly advise against breaking the law! Inform yourself about the legality of Cannabis and cannabis seeds in your country before ordering any of these seeds!

Our seeds are sold as adult souvenirs for genetic preservation purposes only. All growing information is provided by breeders working in legal growing jurisdictions. For anyone outside of such places it is only provided for educational purposes

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws which apply to the possession and use of any items listed on our site. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order.

Read more about our terms and conditions

Payment methods and discounts

Direct payments – 10% discount on all orders

  • Bank transfer or over the counter bank payment
  • Postal order
  • Money Order
  • Cash or cheque
  • Bitcoins (for more info on bitcoins)

Pay by VISA Debit or Credit card securely though the website – No discounts available

For more info on all of our payment methods visit the payment info page

Best Selling Seed Banks

Follow Us