Blue Velvet is 50% indica/ 50% sativa although the indica genetics are the dominant ones which tend to be expressed more clearly. The parent genetics come from Purple Thai (a cross of Oaxaca Gold and a special Chocolate Thai) and a powerful Afghani Indica. Indoors Blue Velvet will give good yields, though she will often remain short at around 50-60cm, therefore she is good in SOG (sea-of-green) grows. Blue Velvet forms a sturdy main bloom frosted with lots of resin, indoors she requires 8 weeks to flower. Outdoors she is ready by the end of September/early October. She may show blue colourations especially when exposed to cooler indoor growing conditions or when grown outdoors. When grown outdoors in a good climate Blue Velvet can reach 2-3m tall. She is celebrated for an uplifting effect with a fruity floral taste. Blue Velvet is an old classic and connoisseur favourite, very potent and highly recommended.
All of our orders are shipped from here in the UK using our national mail carrier Royal Mail
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide except for the USA.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please check your local laws before ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any legal problems you might incur from imported a prohibited product
- If ordering from outside of the EU we recommend you use one of our stealth options to avoid problems with customs or foreign postal systems
- UK: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-7 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 2 weeks
- Rest of the World: 5-9 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 3 weeks
Read more about our shipping options here linked to shipping info page
GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES – CANNABIS SEEDS ARE LEGAL IN THE UK
We strongly advise against breaking the law! Inform yourself about the legality of Cannabis and cannabis seeds in your country before ordering any of these seeds!
Our seeds are sold as adult souvenirs for genetic preservation purposes only. All growing information is provided by breeders working in legal growing jurisdictions. For anyone outside of such places it is only provided for educational purposes
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws which apply to the possession and use of any items listed on our site. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order.
Read more about our terms and conditions
Payment methods and discounts
Direct payments – 10% discount on all orders
- Bank transfer or over the counter bank payment
- Postal order
- Money Order
- Cash or cheque
- Bitcoins (for more info on bitcoins)
Pay by VISA Debit or Credit card securely though the website – No discounts available
For more info on all of our payment methods visit the payment info page