This f1 hybrid is one of the most interesting in our seed range. It is a cross of two pure lines coming from different geographic regions not very well-known in the cannabis world. One parent comes from Alaska, home of the famous Matanuska Thunderfuck. This line is pure indica and shows good resistance to frost thanks to its origin. The other parent comes from Kazakhstan, a wide region that extends from north Afghanistan between Uzbekistan and Russia, neighbouring China in the east. This parent is similar to the Afghani Kush, with a lemony smell typical of the Citral of Pakistan. Growing Ata Tundra you can see many of the characteristics of both these parent plants. Our hybrid is 100% indica. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It is our quickest flowering strain; finishing in around 45 days or outdoors towards the end of September. Its optimum THC level is around 20%. It produces large, lemon scented compact buds. The hardiness of this plant coupled with its early maturation and ease of growth make it perfect for guerrilla cultivation techniques.
All of our orders are shipped from here in the UK using our national mail carrier Royal Mail
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide except for the USA.
- If you are ordering from outside of the UK please check your local laws before ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any legal problems you might incur from imported a prohibited product
- If ordering from outside of the EU we recommend you use one of our stealth options to avoid problems with customs or foreign postal systems
- UK: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-7 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 2 weeks
- Rest of the World: 5-9 working days with packages occasionally taking up to 3 weeks
Read more about our shipping options here linked to shipping info page
GROWING CANNABIS IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES – CANNABIS SEEDS ARE LEGAL IN THE UK
We strongly advise against breaking the law! Inform yourself about the legality of Cannabis and cannabis seeds in your country before ordering any of these seeds!
Our seeds are sold as adult souvenirs for genetic preservation purposes only. All growing information is provided by breeders working in legal growing jurisdictions. For anyone outside of such places it is only provided for educational purposes
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain and obey all laws which apply to the possession and use of any items listed on our site. Please consult local, provincial and federal laws (including pertinent laws applied to your country) before placing an order.
Read more about our terms and conditions
Payment methods and discounts
Direct payments – 10% discount on all orders
- Bank transfer or over the counter bank payment
- Postal order
- Money Order
- Cash or cheque
- Bitcoins (for more info on bitcoins)
Pay by VISA Debit or Credit card securely though the website – No discounts available
For more info on all of our payment methods visit the payment info page